I understand that once my order is submitted, Under A Tin Roof is not able to make changes to my order, shipping address, or personal information. If I am ordering internationally I have read and understand the Shipping & Delivery terms below.
Terms & Conditions
Order processing time is usually 3-10 business days. Turn around time is 2 weeks.
We ship USPS Priority Mail, which ships between 2-3 business days.
Orders are typically processed twice a week.
International orders are sent via regular Airmail and, depending on the country you live in, can take in excess of 20 business days to arrive. You can message us, and we will set up a shipping rate for your items.
Customs fees, taxes and charges – Please remember that if you are ordering internationally you are the importer and you are responsible for paying any customs fees, taxes or charges that your country’s import laws impose. Please contact your customs office and check that you are aware of these prior to placing an order as we cannot advise on these matters.
- All personalized items and custom orders must be paid in advance, before we can start work on your order.
- Please note that if you do not like the font/color/size on customized items for whatever the reason (unless we misspelled the name/phrase) and need your item to be done again with a different font, color, or size you will need to purchase the listing again and pay for it.
- We are unable to accept any returns on custom orders. Therefore, before you place a custom order, please make sure that you have the correct size of item, the font, and any other selections are what you need.
- For all other items, except for custom orders, please contact us first.
- Merchandise must be in the same condition that it was shipped to you.
- Must be returned within 10 days of receipt of order.
- If you want to exchange an item, shipping charges will apply.
- Shipping Charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return and exchange shipping charges.
- If you order an item and a different item arrives, meaning one you did not purchase, please review your receipt of purchase and contact us immediately. If we find the fault is ours, we will expect you to return the incorrect item(s) to us, to which we will refund your return shipping cost and send out the correct item.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.