June Theme: Happy Sunflowers + Daisies
Welcome to the Under A Tin Roof Embroidery Club! Each month we will feature a new design for you to create. Put your skills to the test and make some new friends! All of our hoop patterns are designed with all skill levels in mind.
Joining is simple!
On the first of every month, we will release a packet for you to purchase as a digital download. You will receive a PDF file with the pattern to print and transfer, along with instructions, tips and tricks, the club schedule, and our terms and conditions. When you receive your pattern, whether you purchased a kit or a digital file, you are more than welcome to join us on the blog as we discuss the design. This is the place to get to know others who also love to embroider, tell us about yourself, ask questions, and make suggestions. We would love to hear from you!
The month of June will feature the pattern "Happy Sunflowers + Daisies." This design brings me right into the mood for summer! Click here to preorder an embroidery kit, which will come will all of the physical supplies you need to get started. There are only 25 kits available!!!
Here's how it works
- On the first of every month, a new pattern will be released for purchase as either a kit or a downloadable file. Digital files will be available to purchase even after the month is over, but you will miss out on the discussion.
- Kits are limited. We will only be selling 25 kits for the month of June!
- PDFs include the pattern for transferring, instructions, tips and tricks, club schedule, and terms and conditions.
- This is not a renewable purchase, and you will not be charged every month. To continue participating in the club, you must purchase a new pattern every month.
- You can join our Embroidery Club Newsletter to keep up with what we are doing. Click here to join and stay up to date!
- Have a question about the pattern? Feel free to ask it on our Discussion Day! This will happen in the middle of the month. Please check your Club Schedule to find the exact date.
New to Embroidery?
Have you never embroidered before but are interested in trying? Don't be afraid! We will have a Beginner's Embroidery Course available in the upcoming month that you can use to learn the basic stitches. Until then, feel free to ask me any questions about how to make a particular stitch. Send me a quick message or leave a comment - I am here to help! (: