July Theme: HoneyBee
Welcome to the Under A Tin Roof Embroidery Club! Each month we will feature a new design for you to create. Put your skills to the test and make some new friends! All of our hoop patterns are designed with all skill levels in mind.
Joining is simple!
On the first of every month, we will release a packet for you to purchase as a digital download. You will receive a PDF file with the pattern to print and transfer, along with instructions, tips and tricks, the club schedule, and our terms and conditions. When you receive your pattern, whether you purchased a kit or a digital file, you are more than welcome to join us on the blog as we discuss the design. This is the place to get to know others who also love to embroider, tell us about yourself, ask questions, and make suggestions. We would love to hear from you!
The month of June will feature the pattern "Honeybee." This design features a fuzzy honeybee surrounded by summer cosmos. Perfect for the season! Click HERE to shop the digital download.
This design was offered for pre-order and sold out in TWO DAYS! If you missed out on a kit, please subscribe to our Embroidery Club Newsletter HERE to be notified when the next kit will be released. You don't want to miss out on these limited kits! They come with all of the supplies you need to get started as well as exclusive freebies and gifts.
Here's how it works
- On the first of every month, a new pattern will be released for purchase as either a kit or a downloadable file. After the last day of each month, the pattern will disappear and be stored in our archive. You don't want to miss out!
- Kits are limited. We will only be selling 25 kits for the month of July!
- PDFs include the pattern for transferring, instructions, tips and tricks, club schedule, and terms and conditions.
- This is not a renewable purchase, and you will not be charged every month. To continue participating in the club, you must purchase a new pattern every month.
- You can join our Embroidery Club Newsletter to keep up with what we are doing. Click here to join and stay up to date! When you subscribe, you'll receive access to a free video tutorial on 5 Basic Stitches You Need to Know.
- Have a question about the pattern? Feel free to ask it on our Discussion Day! This will happen in the middle of the month. Please check your Club Schedule to find the exact date.
- Throughout the month of June, Kayla will go live on Instagram to discuss the pattern and answer your questions. Don't miss out her first session June 1st at 10 AM CST!
New to Embroidery?
Have you never embroidered before but are interested in trying? Don't be afraid! We will have a Beginner's Embroidery Course available in the upcoming month that you can use to learn the basic stitches. Until then, feel free to ask me any questions about how to make a particular stitch. Send me a quick message or leave a comment - I am here to help! (:
Want access to some tips now? Join our Embroidery Club Newsletter and receive exclusive access to a short video containing 5 Basic Stitches you need to know to begin.
Click here to grab your freebie!
Don't Miss out on blog discussions!
Come say hello and introduce yourself! There's nothing I would love more.