October Theme: Flowers + Feathers
Welcome to the Under A Tin Roof Embroidery Club! Each month we will feature a new design for you to create. Put your skills to the test and make some new friends! All of our hoop patterns are designed with all skill levels in mind.
Joining is simple!
On the first of every month, we will release a packet for you to purchase as a digital download. You will receive a PDF file with the pattern to print and transfer, along with instructions, tips and tricks, the club schedule, and our terms and conditions. When you receive your pattern, whether you purchased a kit or a digital file, you are more than welcome to join us on the blog as we discuss the design. This is the place to get to know others who also love to embroider, tell us about yourself, ask questions, and make suggestions. We would love to hear from you!
The month of October will feature the pattern "Flowers + Feathers" This design features an adorable wild bird surrounded by pale pink florals. Perfect for the season! Click HERE to grab this month's kit.
Last month's kit was offered for pre-order and sold out in ONE DAY! If you missed out on a kit, please subscribe to our Embroidery Club Newsletter HERE to be notified when the next kit will be released. You don't want to miss out on these limited kits! They come with all of the supplies you need to get started. This month we will NOT be offering a digital purchase option.
Here's how it works
- On the first of every month, a new pattern will be released for purchase as either a kit or a downloadable file. After the last day of each month, the pattern will disappear and be stored in our archive. You don't want to miss out!
- Kits are limited. The first 25 buyers of each month's kit will receive a FREE gift inside their kit bag! Be quick before they sell out.
- PDFs include the pattern for transferring, instructions, tips and tricks, club schedule, and terms and conditions.
- All PDF Instructions will arrive via email. Make sure that you provide the correct email address!
- This is not a renewable purchase, and you will not be charged every month. To continue participating in the club, you must purchase a new pattern every month.
- You can join our Embroidery Club Newsletter to keep up with what we are doing. Click here to join and stay up to date! When you subscribe, you'll receive access to a free video tutorial on 5 Basic Stitches You Need to Know.
- Have a question about the pattern? Feel free to leave us a message!
- Look out for announcements if we happen to go live on Instagram. This is a great time to ask questions and see certain stitches happen in action!
New to Embroidery?
Have you never embroidered before but are interested in trying? Don't be afraid! We have a great online course that will teach you the basics on how to get started embroidering. If you ever have any questions about a specific pattern, feel free to leave us a message. Our course also comes with a private Q+A Board where to can chat with us and other stitchers!
Want access to some FREE tips now? Join our Embroidery Club Newsletter and receive exclusive access to a short video containing 5 Basic Stitches you need to know to begin.
Click here to grab your freebie!
Don't Miss out on blog discussions!
Come say hello and introduce yourself! There's nothing I would love more.